There are three ways you will be notified of any problems in your solar power system and Solar Smart Monitor.
1) Solar Analytics Dashboard Alerts
An alert icon will appear on your Solar Dashboard:
Clicking on the alert icon will show you any additional information that we have about the problem and any action that you need to take to fix it.
2) Performance Page on Solar Analytics Dashboard
You can also find more information about your solar system on the Performance page:
- If the Performance dial is sitting within normal range you will see a tick on the Solar Dashboard. That means everything is ok.
- Should your Performance move outside of the normal range, your system will be reviewed by one of our skilled engineers to determine the cause of the problem.
If you're interested to know how we detect these problems and what they mean, you can find more information on the Performance page. Just click on any of the Information icons to find out more.
3) Email Notification Alerts
You will also receive email notifications for fault alerts that requires special attention. The same alert will be sent to the installer of your solar power system on your behalf.