When you receive a ‘Zero Production' alert from Solar Analytics, it means that the Solar Smart Monitor has detected no energy being produced from the solar system. This may be due to:
- inverter fault
- panel fault
- wiring fault
- disconnection of the solar panels
- tripped circuit breaker
- blown fuse
- faulty connectors
- earth fault
- grid over-voltage or under-voltage
- incorrect inverter voltage setting
- monitoring device fault
In the event of a Zero Generation alert, Solar Analytics will advise you of the recommended course of action to resolve the fault.
Please take the following actions as a matter of priority:
- Check your inverter display and take note of any messages or alerts that may appear.
- Capture photo(s) of the inverter display.
- Refer to your solar system instruction manual
- Contact your installer to confirm the cause of the issue and have this resolved
Please note that there are many reasons why your solar system is not producing energy, and that some reasons may present a potential safety issue. Please do not climb on your roof or touch any components of your solar system.
As required by Australian Standard AS5033:2012, we will continue to send the 'zero production' email notifications hourly for up to 10 days unless you click the acknowledge button in the emails.