This document will describe how to duplicate similar inverters during site registration to speed up the registration process. This duplication feature works for multiple inverters with similar subarrays (tilt and orientation). This is especially useful for micro-inverter systems.
WARNING: There's no easy way to delete multiple inverters via this feature. So please ensure you're creating the right amount of inverters to avoid double up on work. If this happens, the easiest thing to do is to DELETE the pending site and start again.
Here is a walk through of the steps to duplicate inverters:
1. Create the inverter and subarrays are per normal
2. Click the gear icon on the "Inverter 1" bar
3. Select Duplicate Inverter
4. Select number of inverters to duplicate
5. Press Go and duplicated inverters will appear on the site registration.