'Customer' and 'Team' Management can be accessed from the menu bar on Fleet Dashboard. This tool allows 'Installer Admins' User Type to manage their team and view customer's user details.
'Installer Admins' who have access to 'Customer' and 'Team' Management will be able to:
- search and sort user lists
- add/edit team members details
- view/edit customer details
- add/edit/remove site access
- add/update email addresses
- reset passwords and resend invitation emails
Please continue to the following sections to learn more.
Team staff users should usually have access to view all sites. If limiting the site viewing access is required for specific users, please select 'Selected Sites', then add or remove sites you wish the users have access to, otherwise select 'All'.
Creating new team members
- Click on 'Teams' and locate "ADD USER" at the top of the screen. Fill in the team member's details and select the appropriate 'User Type' and 'Site Access', then press save. (For User Type definition, please see below.)
- Click on 'Back to User List'.
- Search for the user created and press 'Resend Invitation'. This will send the team member a welcome email which will provide a link to allow the user to set up their account.
Note: Please ensure you enter a valid email. Also, if the 'Resend Invitation' button is grayed out, please enter the user and edit any detail so that you can press the 'Save' button and then the 'Resend Invitation' will not be grayed out.
Add/edit/remove site access for team members and customers
1) Search and select the user you'd like to edit > select 'Site Access' type
a) If 'All' was selected > skip to the end steps
b) If 'Selected sites' was chosen > select the site you'd like to add/remove sites from > click add at the bottom of the page > click save at the top of the page. The site will now be added to the user's list.
Note: Green = sites that user have access to; Grey = sites that user does not have access to
User Type definition