You can locate your tariff information on your electricity bill. Below are some examples of bills.
- If you only see ‘Peak’ Usage/Consumption on your bill, this means you are on Flat Rate tariff.
- If you see ‘Peak’ and ‘Off Peak’ Usage/Consumption on your bill this means you are on Time Of Use tariff.
- Some bills may also contain ’Shoulder’ Usage/Consumption. This also indicates you are on Time Of Use tariff.
- ‘Solar Feed-in tariff' on your bill is equivalent to the term Export tariff.
- Some bills may also have both 'Solar Buy Back Rate' and ‘Solar Feed-in tariff', this means the sum of both rates are your Export tariff.
- Finally, please ensure the rate tariff input is in $/kWh when filling the rates on the Dashboard.
Example 1: Locating Flat Rate tariff and Export tariff:
Source 1: Origin
Example 2: Locating Time Of Use tariff and Export tariff:
Source 2: Energy Australia
Above are only examples from two electricity providers. Different electricity providers will have different bill layouts. As long you follow along with our PRO TIPS, then you should be all set in filling out your information.
If there is any information on your electricity bill that you don’t understand, we encourage you to contact your electricity provider or provide us with a copy of your electricity bill and we would be happy to walk you through it.
Note: We currently do not have the feature to enter in Controlled tariff details (e.g. Off-peak hot water systems). However, this does not mean it will remain this way. Solar Analytics is continuously improving, and we are confident we will be able to have this feature in the future.
To learn more about how you can enter your tariff information onto the Dashboard, please visit: How can I enter in my tariff information on the Dashboard?.