Your Solar System information is typically manually entered in by your Solar Analytics Retailer or Installer, however, there can be occasional entry errors, or there are details about your system that they do not know about.
Therefore, confirming your Solar Energy System details on the Dashboard is an important step to ensure we are able to calculate your system's expected production and performance accurately.
To check and update your Solar Energy System details entries, please visit section 'Solar Energy System' on 'My Site' page of the Dashboard.
We encourage you to read on further for instructions on how to update you System details outlined below.
- For more information on what each fields means, please click on the 'i' icon next to the field name
- For an Inverter API integration site, only the panel/subarray details could be edited. Inverter details will be automatically pulled from the Inverter API calls.
Add Additional Subarray
Subarray refers to the solar panels within the subarray of your solar system that is attached to your inverter.
To add additional subarray(s) to the existing system details, you can click on 'ADD SUBARRAY'.
- If you have multiple solar systems on site (i.e. multiple inverters), then please ensure the panel subarray details entered on the Dashboard is linked to the correct inverter details.
Add Additional Solar System / Inverter
Each inverter you own refers to 1 solar system. This means if you have 2 inverters, you have 2 solar systems.
If you have additional solar system that is missing in the Dashboard system details, then you can add in the information by clicking on 'ADD NEW INVERTER'.
Update Inverter / Subarray
If you would like to update any of the existing inverter or subarray details, you can click on Settings icon located at the top right corner of the section, then 'Edit' to adjust the details appropriately.
Duplicate Inverter / Subarray
If you have multiple of the same inverter and/or subarray on site, click on Settings icon located at the top right corner of the section, then 'Duplicate' to duplicate the current system details that you have there.
- If you duplicate an inverter with subarray details attached, then it will also duplicate the subarray attached it.
- You can only duplicate one inverter/subarray at a time.
Delete Inverter / Subarray
If there are inverter or subarray entries you want to remove, click on Settings icon located at the top right corner of the section, then 'Delete' to remove them from the list.
- No or Zero inverters or subarrays entries are invalid. Therefore, please ensure you have entered in all the details correctly.
Missing Inverter / Panel Model
If you are unable to locate the inverter or panel brand/model in the drop down selection list, then click on either: 'Is your inverter missing from the list?' or 'Is your solar panel missing from the list?', and it will enable you to manually enter the brand and model details.