All Solar Analytics Hardware can be easily converted from 1 Phase to 2 Phase or 3 Phase and vice versa.
Single to Three phase power supply conversion
This short video shows how to convert the Solar Analytics wiring harness from 1 Phase to 3 Phase.
Three to single phase power supply conversion
To convert 3 phase to 1 phase, we just need to reverse the above process. For 1-phase installations using the KR-63, the 1-phase pre-wired tail can be purchased from Solar Analytics. Alternatively, you can easily re-wire the phoenix plug by following the instructions below.
- Remove all the components from the packaging
- With a screwdriver, remove the white and blue wires from the phoenix plug
- Cut 2 x 5cm (approx.) of the red wire from the end of the tail to use as a loop
- From here, use the loops to loop P1 to P2 and P2 to P3.
- Once completed, the phoenix plug should look like this
Tug on the cable and loops to ensure a secure fit. You can now use this tail to power your KR-63 with a single-phase supply.