- Once Solar Analytics is informed of a possible defect in the hardware, a Warranty Return ticket (WR-XX) will be created. This number is to be referenced in all communication with Solar Analytics. Referencing this number will allow a quicker response time.
- Should the device be replaced without confirmation, the device is to be sent to Solar Analytics for testing and confirmation. Confirmation is vital in claiming the replacement under the warranty process.
- If the device is damaged due to external factors (e.g lighting strike, water ingress, faulty circuit breaker), SA is not liable to provide a replacement device under warranty.
- Want to speed up the warranty replacement processing time? Click here to submit a Warranty form
Below will outline Solar Analytics billing process for any warranty return:
- Solar Analytics requires all faulty units to be returned to Solar Analytics and no compensation will be paid until we received the faulty device.
- If the reseller holds stock – the replacement device can come from their existing stockpile first. If the fault is confirmed, credit can be paid to the reseller or a replacement device can be shipped (i.e excluding current transformer price unless they are faulty too), and Solar Analytics will credit $100+GST for the labour upon receipt of a valid tax invoice.
- If the reseller does not hold stock - a replacement device (i.e excluding current transformer unless they are faulty too) can be shipped, and Solar Analytics will credit $100+GST for the labour upon receipt of a valid tax invoice.
- If the fault is not approved/unconfirmed by the manufacturer, Solar Analytics reserves the right, at its discretion, to invoice the reseller for the cost of the replacement device and no labour charge will be paid. The old unit will be returned to you and no processing fee will be charged
For the full terms and conditions regarding the Warranty of the Hardware please view it here.