- Once Solar Analytics is informed of a possible defect in the hardware, a Warranty Return ticket (WR-XX) will be created. This number is to be referenced in all communication with Solar Analytics. Referencing this number will allow a quicker response time.
- Should the device be replaced without confirmation, the device is to be sent to Solar Analytics for testing and confirmation. Confirmation is vital in claiming the replacement under the warranty process.
- If the device is damaged due to external factors (e.g lighting strike, water ingress, faulty circuit breaker), SA is not liable to provide a replacement device under warranty.
- Want to speed up the warranty replacement processing time? Please 'send us a note' on our 'Contact Us' page
Below will outline Solar Analytics billing process for any warranty return:
- Solar Analytics requires all faulty units to be returned to Solar Analytics and no compensation will be paid until we received the faulty device.
- Solar Analytics will ship a replacement device out (i.e even if the device had been replaced from the resellers stockpile). Once Solar Analytics received the faulty unit(s), please send an invoice and set the reference as the warranty reference number that we can reimburse the $100+GST for the labour fee. For the NZ resellers, Solar Analytics will add an additional $30 to cover the international shipping fee as we are unable to provide the prepaid satchel.
- If the fault is not approved/unconfirmed by the manufacturer, Solar Analytics reserves the right, at its discretion, to invoice the reseller for the cost of the replacement device and no labour charge will be paid. The old unit will be returned to you and no processing fee will be charged
For instructions on filling the Warranty Claim forms, please go here.
For the full terms and conditions regarding the Warranty of the Hardware please view it here.