Customer Management can be accessed from the menu bar on the Fleet Dashboard. This tool allows 'Installer Admin' user types to manage and view customer user details.
'Installer Admins' who have access to Customer Management will be able to:
- search and sort user/customer lists
- reset passwords and resend invitation emails
- view/edit customer details
- add/update email addresses
- add/edit/remove site access
A screenshot on where to locate customer management on the fleet dashboard can be found below.
How to check if a customer has activated his/her account:
1) Search and select the user/customer name or email address you'd like to check.
2) A tick sign represents that the customer has activated and logged into the dashboard. Any other status means that they have not clicked on the invitation link sent to their nominated email address.
How to edit a customer account:
1) Click on 'Edit User'.
2) You can edit any of the fields here - ensure to click 'Save' for any changes made.
IMPORTANT: Be wary of altering the 'User Type' and 'Site Access', as this may give customers access to sites that do not belong to them.
3) If you are updating an email address, you will need to resend the invitation email to the customer for it to take effect. The customer will then be prompted to reset their password via the activation link provided.
How to re-send an invitation email link:
Customers will automatically receive an activation link upon commissioning their site on the dashboard. There are cases when this does not get delivered:
- the email address was left blank during registration
- the email has been updated since site activation
In those situation, please search for the customer name first. If it exists, please click on resend invitation email or reset password. If it doesn't exist, please contact the Solar Analytics support line on 1300 651 137.
How to add/remove sites access on a particular account:
Please follow the step-by-step guideline below to add/remove site access on an account. You must click save after adding or removing site access for these changes to be applied.