'Customer' Management can be accessed from the menu bar on Fleet Dashboard. This tool allows 'Installer Admins' User Type to manage and view customer's user details.
'Installer Admins' who have access to 'Customer' Management will be able to:
- search and sort user/customer lists
- reset passwords and resend invitation emails
- view/edit customer details
- add/update email addresses
- add/edit/remove site access
A screenshot on where to locate customer management on the fleet dashboard can be found below.
How to check if a customer has activated his/her account?
1) Search and select the user/customer name or email address you'd like to check.
2) A tick sign represents that the customer has activated and logged into the dashboard. Any other status means that they have yet to click on the invitation link sent to their nominated email address.
How to edit a customer account?
1) Click on 'Edit User'.
2) You have the ability to edit any of the fields here. Please make sure to click 'Save' for any changes made here.
IMPORTANT: Be wary of altering the 'User Type' and 'Site Access', you do not want to give the account owner access to sites that does not belong to them.
3) If you are updating an email address, you will need to resend the invitation email or password for it to take effect and the customer will also need to reset them.
How to re-send an invitation email link?
Customer will automatically received an activation link upon commissioning a site on the dashboard. There are cases when it doesn't get delivered if:
- email address was left blank during registration
- updating the email address after the site is active
In those situation, please search for the name first. If it exists, please click on resend invitation email or reset password. If it doesn't exist or for any other pattern, please give us a ring on our support line 1300 651 137.
How to add/remove sites access on a particular account?
Please follow the step-by-step guideline below to add/remove site access to an account. Please ensure to click save after adding or removing sites for it to be applied.