First of all, we do a happy dance. If you renew within 30 days of your expiry date, you will regain access to your Dashboard and all your historical data. If you subscribe after the 30 period following your expiry date, we will still do a happy dance, but we will open a new account for you, and your solar and energy data will start displaying from that day onward. Please ensure that you download all of your solar and energy data before your expiry date, just to make sure you have a record of it.
Articles in this section
- How do I move payment plan?
- Subscription Pricing
- My Solar Analytics subscription is about to expire. How do I renew?
- How to cancel?
- What if I renew my subscription after the expiry date?
- What happens if I don't renew my Solar Analytics software subscription?
- My reseller has already organised a subscription for me; how does the renewal process work?
- I was told that I could still access my basic solar data if I don't renew my subscription. Is that still the case?
- What subscription am I on, and when does it expire?
- I've already got a solar monitoring device from Solar Analytics. What do I get for my subscription?