A 'Configuration Issue' status occurs when our algorithm detects that your solar energy system or monitoring device details were not registered into our database correctly.
This issue does not affect your system production in any way and only affects Solar Analytics' ability to inform you of how your system is performing.
- What causes a 'Configuration Issue'?
- Steps to troubleshoot a 'Configuration Issue'
Steps to troubleshoot a 'Configuration Issue'
- Check if the Solar Energy System details registered on the Dashboard are correct. To do this, please check out our troubleshooting guide article.
- Check if the channel labeling on the 'Hardware Configuration' section of 'Customer Site' page matches with how your installer configured them on site. (Tip: Use our 'Live Data' page to troubleshoot them; you may see that the production data looks like consumption data).
- If all the system details and channel labeling are correct, check the CT sizes that were used for each channel and share the details with one of our support team by clicking on 'Contact Us' below.
Note: For an Inverter API integration site, please ignore points - 2 & 3. To edit the panel/subarray details, please follow the troubleshooting guide article linked on point - 1.
For any assistance in changes required, please click on 'Contact Us' below and one of our support team will assist you with the changes needed.