As your solar company's staff come and go or change roles, it's important that their level of access to your fleet's sites is adjusted accordingly to keep the data secure. Solar Analytics offers four levels of user access to your fleet of accounts:
- Installer Admin - can create, edit and view sites as well as access user management tools
- Installer - can create, edit and view sites
- Site Owner - can edit and view their own sites
- User - can view the sites they have access to
The Installer Admin is the highest level of user and can manage your team's individual access and user types through 'Teams' on the menu bar on your Fleet Dashboard. The Installer Admin can add, edit and delete any team member or approved installers, reset passwords, set permissions and assign appropriate sites. If you do not wish to give a new user permission to manage team members, please set them up with an 'Installer' user type.
All team members can have access to view all sites by selecting 'All'. However, it is possible to limit the site viewing access for specific users. To do so choose 'Selected Sites' and then add or remove sites for that user.
Please read on for more details regarding:
- Creating accounts for internal staff & installers
- Edit staff & installer details
- Reset passwords & resend invitation emails
- Add & remove site access