A ‘Zero Production' message appears when our algorithm detects that no energy is being produced from your solar energy system for at least 5 minutes.
The possible causes include:
- Weather events. i.e. storms or large dark clouds
- Inverter has not be turned on
- Inverter fault
- Panel fault
- Monitoring device installation issue or incorrect configuration (does not apply for an Inverter API integration site)
- Disconnection of the solar panels
- Tripped circuit breaker
- Blown fuse
- Faulty DC connectors
- Earth fault
- Grid over-voltage or under-voltage
- Incorrect inverter voltage setting
Action required: Please follow this recommended course of action before contacting your solar retailer.