In the event of a Zero Generation alert, Solar Analytics will advise you of the recommended course of action to resolve the fault. Please take the following actions as a matter of priority:
- Check if the weather is poor and there is no sun.
- Check your inverter display and take note of any messages or alerts that may appear.
- Capture photo(s) of the inverter display.
- Refer to your solar system instruction manual.
- Contact your installer to confirm the cause of the issue and have this resolved.
Please note that there are many reasons why your solar system is not producing energy, and that some reasons may present a potential safety issue. Please do not climb on your roof or touch any components of your solar system.
As required by Australian Standard AS5033:2012, we will continue to send the 'zero production' email notifications hourly for up to 10 days unless you click the acknowledge button in the emails.