*Please note that this page is for Installer Admin only. If you are unable to view this, please contact the Installer Admin of Solar Analytics dashboard of your company.
In default, a dashboard can only be accessed by reseller and the owner of the site.
However, there have been cases where additional accounts to access the dashboard is needed. This situation usually occurs for:
- Sites own by council
- Sites which subscription is managed by the reseller
Adding a user to access the Solar Analytics dashboard:
- Go to Solar Analytics Fleet Dashboard and click on (1) Teams. Select (2) 'Add User'.
- Fill in the Name (1), Surname (2), and Email (3). Make sure the user type is User (4). Then, hit Save (5).
- After the User is saved, you will need to set Site Access for the User. Make sure the access is to Selected Site (1). Now is the time to assign which site that this new User should have access to by ticking the box (2). When finished, hit Add (3) and then Save (4).
(The Save button will only turn to yellow after sites have been selected and added to this User.)
- Click Back to the User List, select the newly created User account, and hit the Resend Invitation button. An Invitation Email will be sent and the User need to set up their own password.
If the site is not on the list, that implies:
- The site is yet to be registered to the Solar Analytics dashboard — contact your team to check the status of the registration of the site
- The site belongs to another reseller group — contact Solar Analytics team by submitting a form by clicking the Contact Us button below.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us by submitting a form by clicking the Contact Us button below.