Fleet Data Download allows you to download all the details of all your customer sites into a spreadsheet. You can then sort by different categories.
How to best use the data on 'Fleet Data Download'?
- Identify which of your customers has an active Solar Analytics Dashboard subscription that is needed so that both you and your customers can access the energy data. [Refer to Column Q: SA Subscription Status]
- “Active” shows current subscribers
- “Inactive” shows customers who were previously subscribers but no longer have a subscription or access to the Dashboard
- Understand why your “Inactive” customers do not have Solar Analytics access. [Refer to Column Q: SA Subscription Status]
- See whether your customer has cancelled their subscription, expired and not paid for a subscription, or have been deactivated
- See which customers are expiring within the next 6 weeks. [Column Q: SA Subscription Status]
- "Expiring” shows all customers that are completing their Prepaid Period and have been asked to take up a subscription with Solar Analytics within the next 6 weeks.
- [Column P: SA Next Renewal Date] shows when the sites will expire.
- Understand what subscription your “Active” customers are currently on. [Refer to Column M: Current Subscription Type]
- See which customers have not yet activated their accounts. [Column Z: Owner Activation Status]
- “Email activated” shows customers who have received a welcome email, clicked the link, set up a password, accepted the terms and conditions and are now able to access the Solar Analytics Dashboard and their data.
- “No email” shows customers who do not have an email address associated with their account and have never been invited to use Solar Analytics
- “Email not activated” shows customers who have received a welcome email, but have not taken any steps to activate their account. They have not accepted the terms and conditions (required in order for you to access their data) and do not have access to the Dashboard.
- Quickly and easily see fault and performance status [Column AA to AC]
- All headings now match those on the Dashboard and My Site’s List page, making it easy to see and understand fault and performance status.
- Easily find out how long a site has been with a fault status [Column AD: Fault Duration (days)]